Tuesday, December 4, 2012
Another couple of pics to show the work conducted on recent visits. Firstly, reworking a second door.
Work as also started on the western end.
There was a small patch of rotten matchboard that I replaced with the few remaining scraps of new matchboard that I got a hold of several years ago. You can also see that I've been busy screwing the matchboard directly into the timbers behind, firming them up. There is a lot more of this to do before striping off the old paint, filling the holes and repainting but, with the summer holiday coming up, that should be done relatively soon.